Msls31.dll module is part of Windows OS, also known as Microsoft Line Services library file. If you’re having any problems with this file then in the following post you’ll find two ways that at least one of them should enable you to repair this error.
Microsoft Line Services library file - part of your Windows OS.
This file is used by Windows based applications in order to identify Unicode character sets from different languages that are usually found on the Web. This dll file can be found in the following path: C:\Windows\System32 .
(1) Bad Image and not found or missing errors on PC startups
(2) Msls31.dll errors while browsing the Web
Causes to this error
There are two possibilities:
(1) The file has gotten corrupted somehow or it has been replaced by an incompatible version
(2) Registered file paths related to this file are either incorrect or corrupt
How to repair
(1) Scan your system files for errors
Do you know what SFC is? Windows System File Checker (see instructions) is a repair tool already embedded in your Windows system. When you launch it, it’ll scan all your system files including Msls31.dll and check whether they got corrupted or whether they’re incompatible. Should it find any problem, it’ll automatically replace those file with new ones.
In most cases, this should fix the problem.
If it didn’t…
(2) Scan for Msls31.dll related errors
The following Windows errors repair tool automatically scans for registered file/application path errors. If there are any incorrect or corrupt file paths related to this dll it’ll find them and enable you to fix them.
Detecting problematic dll related file paths